Information Security Policies
by Imago Consult ® SAS
(company that owns the Sadi Paul Brancart ® brand)
For Imago Consult® SAS, a company identified under NIT 900781469-5, that also owns the Sadi Paul Brancart® brand, it is essential and a priority to adopt technical, legal, human and administrative measures that are necessary to ensure the security of personal data, protecting confidentiality, integrity, use , unauthorized and / or fraudulent access. Likewise, it is allowed to report that internally the company has implemented mandatory security protocols for all personnel with access to personal data and information systems.
The internal security policies under which the owner's information is kept to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access, are the following:
1. Restricted physical access to facilities with lock protection, to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to information.
2. Restricted access to Imago Consult® SAS computers, which have the information from the databases saved by means of passwords.
3. Implementation of software that protects Imago Consult® SAS computers from viruses and malware.
4. Technological implementation policies that support the information contained in the different platforms.
5. Written policy on information security and use of information tools.
6. Confidentiality agreement with suppliers, clients and third parties.
7. Confidentiality clause in employee employment contracts.
8. Self-control procedures and response to Audit.
9. In all the events that take place, in which customer information is captured, the Habeas data paragraph is included, with its respective implications.